Download our CASL Compliance Toolkit and Protect Your Business from Millions in Fines
CASL violations can be costly, but Gryphon has the information you need to get compliant today.
The Canada Anti-Spam Law (CASL) took effect on July 1, 2014. Violations can cost your business millions so act now to bring your email, text messages, and social media marketing in compliance.
When you download this CASL Compliance Toolkit, you'll receive:
- A letter from our on-staff Privacy Law Attorney, talking about why this law is so significant and how enforcement will play out
- A checklist detailing if and how CASL applies to your business
- A breakdown of the difference between express and implied consent and how to obtain both
- An infographic comparing CASL with the US federal CAN-SPAM Act
- A CASL video overview from our Privacy Law Attorney
The scope, complexity, and expensive fines are intimidating, but you don't need to worry - the experts at Gryphon are here to help.
Understand CASL to protect your business from millions in fines. Download our CASL Compliance Toolkit today.